Goods Receiver Stores
40 hours per week.
Aim of the role -
Join Cliveden House as Goods Receiver & Store Clerk to ensure that all deliveries are to hotel specifications in accordance with purchase orders. Directly responsible for the proper storing, handling and issuing of stock.
- Enters all non-edible merchandise into the computer, noting the received status shortages and all other required information so all merchandise is accounted for.
- To temperature-check all deliveries that have to be stored cool or frozen and keep records of results, reject delivery of items that are not in the allowed temperature range.
- Prepares all outgoing records and ensures credit notes are received from suppliers.
- Prepares orders for general store items.
- Notifies person responsible for ordering merchandise when shipment arrives or if the shipment fails to arrive so that any discrepancies can be resolved. Signs, dates and time stamps all invoices on the respective receiving sheet, ensuring times are correctly identified.
- Checks each item on the invoice against the applicable hotel document, weighing, counting, verifying prices on each item and checking these against specifications to verify accuracy of delivery.
- Fill requisitions to authorize outlets so all stock will be complete at each outlet and advises supervisor of items that are low or out-of-stock so that they can be reordered.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Performs other duties as requested such as cleaning up spills or special customer requests.
- Assists in conducting month-end inventories.
Ad Hoc -
- Ad hoc projects set by Finance Director.
- To comply with all Hotel and Company policies and procedures.
- To comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as employment law, health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention etc.
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the General Manager, for your own development.
- To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
To be considered for the role of Goods Receiver Stores at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form.
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: email@example.com
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now