40 hours per week.
The aim of the role is to assist and support the Head Housekeeper maintaining the high standards in the Hotel bedrooms and corridors.
• To check all rooms ensuring they have been cleaned to the standard set by the Hotel.
• To clean rooms when necessary setting the standards for all Housekeeping staff.
• To prepare the Housekeeping General Assistant’s work lists.
• To check all areas cleaned by the public cleaners.
• To maintain correct stock levels in housekeeping stores and check that it is stored correctly.
• To train housekeeping staff as required in duties and on equipment use.
• The upkeep of any housekeeping paperwork.
• To assist in the linen room when required.
• To deal with any lost property requests.
• To deputise in the absence of the Head Housekeeper and Deputy Head Housekeeper.
• To liaise with Reception on any rooms or guest’s requirements.
• To report any maintenance faults and deal with lost property.
• To ensure that guest’s names are used at every opportunity.
• To assist with guest’s queries as required or refer to the Head Housekeeper.
• Attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• Ensure a pleasant and courteous manner to all guest and colleagues at all times.
• To always keep a smart appearance and wear your uniforms correctly.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
• To attend any meetings required in the absence of the Exe. Head Housekeeper /Deputy Head Housekeeper
• To assist with Stock Takes
• To assist in the design of carry out “Spring Cleaning” and “spot Check” winter programme
To be considered for the role of Floor Housekeeper at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form:
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: email@example.com
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Maintenance Engineer (40 hours per week)