48 hours per week
Join Cliveden House as a Kitchen Porter, offering guests an exceptional formal dining experience. We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team, ensuring that all cutlery, crockery, glasses, kitchen utensils are cleaned to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning duties.
- Clean the walls, doors and extinguishers weekly.
- Mop the kitchen floors three times a day at designated times
- Do not forgot to use ‘’wet floor’’ signs!
- Mop corridor floor twice a day at designated times
- Clear empty bottles and rubbish from butlers pantry.
- Clean staff room twice a day.
- Clean and brush the outside area every morning.
- Remove rubbish from the kitchen area to skip.
- Re-stock various plates etc in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean and polished.
- Check smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
- Stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
- Ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
- Keep rubbish bins clean at all times.
- Check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
- Attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- Wash and polish all glasses.
- The waste container area is to be brushed once a day.
- This area needs to be clean and orderly state at all times.
- Clean men’s staff toilet and changing room every morning.
- Wash and correctly storing pots, pans and cooking utensils.
- Polish silver cloches after service.
- Clean trays after service
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
To be considered for the role of Kitchen Porter at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Samantha Vaux or use our application form:
Samantha Vaux - Human Resources Office/ Direct Tel: 01628 607144 / Email: Samantha.Vaux@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar Commis Waiter
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Painter & Decorator (40 hours per week)