Chef de Partie Pastry
48 Hours per Week.
• To be fully aware of all the Health and Safety at Work regulations in accordance with H.A.S.A. W. Act 1974 and Hygiene regulation Act 1971.
• Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
• Taking full responsibility of the station you are working on by communicating effectively with the whole team and working closely with Sous Chefs and head chefs
• The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section
• Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
• Training of Commis Chefs on section, delegation of tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs
• Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
• Assist Chef de Parties and help keep team motivated and focused.
• Take part in any training required
• Able to take controls and creates team spirit. Have a high level of experience gained from various quality establishments.
• To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used at Cliveden.
• To have full knowledge have and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Handbook and instructed to you on your induction.
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables Cliveden to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
• To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
• To offer a personal service to Club members and residents of the House that is in keeping with Cliveden.
• To comply with all Hotel and Company policies.
• To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Executive Chef for your own development.
• To be aware of, and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc.
• To carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
To assist on other sections or help with other duties when we are short of staff, emergencies and when number of covers require.
Main Characteristics and Conditions:
Has the ambition to succeed shows willingness to work and learn everything possible in your time at Cliveden.
To pass on all information to your Commis and to enhance their knowledge wherever possible.
Assist the Executive Chef and the rest of the team to maintain quality, standards and cleanliness required by the Chef.
Able to work hours required and section assigned to by the Executive Chef.
To be considered for the role of Senior Chef de Partie Pastry at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Samantha Vaux or use our application form:
Samantha Vaux - Human Resources Office/ Direct Tel: 01628 607144 / Email: Samantha.Vaux@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Assistant Night Manager
Maintenance Engineer (40 hours per week)