Welcome in the New Year in grand style
Monday 30th December 2013
- A warm welcome greets you with a generous afternoon tea buffet, served to piano accompaniment in the Great Hall.
- During the early evening join us for a Champagne and canapé reception and meet fellow revellers ahead of the evening's celebrations.
- Move through into the restaurant for a delicious three-course dinner including tea and coffee with petit fours (dress code: jacket and tie).
New Year's Eve - Tuesday 31st December 2013
- Enjoy a leisurely English Breakfast in bed or in the restaurant.
- Spend a rewarding day at leisure with the option of joining the National Trust's guided tour of the house, exploring the estate's formal gardens and woodlands or even working up an appetite in the maze!
- Put your feet up in The Pavilion Spa for some pampering or beauty treatments before joining us for an afternoon tea buffet.
- The pleasure of your company is requested at 7pm for a Champagne and canapé reception in the Great Hall as a precursor for dinner.
- A sumptuous four-course menu awaits you in the restaurant with paired wines selected by our head sommelier.
- After dinner, the party spirit hits a new high with dancing to a live Jazz band, and a flutter on the Black Jack and Roulette tables.
- New Year is seen in with a traditional Scottish piper playing Auld Lang Syne, followed by a later supper for truly hardy party-goers! (dress code: black tie)
New Year's Day - Wednesday 1st January 2014
- Complete your stay at Cliveden for New Year with a lavish and generous brunch, including free-flowing Bucks Fizz and Bloody Marys.
- Brunch is open to non-residents too so invite your friends to join you - brunch is truly a sociable start to the new year!
- Departure is at 11am until we see you again in 2014.
All inclusive tariff
The new year programme is fully inclusive of all meals, drinks, receptions, activities and entertainment as detailed above. Guests also have full use of the Pavilion Spa and the National Trust grounds.
2 Night Break (30th December 2013 to 1st January 2014)
Prices are per room per night and a 2 night minimum stay applies
- Club Room - £956.00
- Classic Double - £1,077.00
- Deluxe Double - £1,182.00
- Junior Suite - £1,386.00
- Deluxe Suite - £1,628.00
- Parterre Deluxe Suite - £2,090.00
- Spring Cottage - £3,203.00 (based on up to 4 adults 2 children sharing)
- Single rooms - rates are available on request
- Children under 9 years - Children's rates are available on request
- Dogs - are always welcome at Cliveden. Dog rates are available on request.
- Prices include VAT
To book your New Year stay:
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE / Speak to one of our experienced reservationists on telephone: 01628 668561 or by email: email@example.com
A National Trust admission fee of £10.10 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).