Experience the sparkle of our Christmas House Party
Christmas Eve - Wednesday 24th December 2014
- On arrival you are warmly greeted by the team and shown to your beautifully appointed room.
- Once unpacked, join the other revellers for festive afternoon tea with mulled wine in the Great Hall while carol singers lift the atmosphere with traditional hymns.
- During the early evening enjoy a Champagne canape reception in the Great Hall before moving through to the restaurant for a delicious four-course gourmet dinner (dress code: black tie).
- As midnight approaches, you are invited to attend midnight mass at the local parish church of St Nicolas in nearby Taplow, returning to the house for hot chocolate and stollen cake before bedtime.
Christmas Day - Thursday 25th December 2014
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed or in the restaurant, before stretching your legs around the Cliveden estate taking in the long garden, river walk or Parterre gardens.
- Enjoy a Champagne and canape reception in the Great Hall
- Head into the restaurant for the highlight of your Christmas Day; Cliveden's traditional four-course lunch awaits you (dress code: smart casual).
- After lunch, take in some fresh air again or gather around the fire to play cards and board games with friends and family.
- In the evening, a buffet supper will be served in the restaurant (dress code: smart casual).
Boxing Day - Friday 26th December 2014
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before joining the annual Cliveden treasure hunt in the house - it's not just for the children!
- A three-course jazz lunch will be available in the André Garrett restaurant should you wish to book (not included in package)
- Enjoy a guided butler's talk and tour of the house, revealing the secrets and revelations from 300 years of history, followed by Christmas cake and tea in the Great Hall.
- Take the opportunity to enjoy the 376 acres of beautiful National Trust Grounds.
- In the evening join us at 7pm for a Champagne and canape reception followed by a four-course dinner with wine (on shared tables of up to 12 guests).
- See your stay off in style by dancing after dinner, late into the night with our live Swing Band (dress code: black tie).
Saturday 27th December 2014
- Breakfast at leisure in bed or in the restaurant before departure at 11am. Until next year!
All inclusive tariff
The Christmas House Party is fully inclusive of all meals, drinks, receptions, activities and entertainment as detailed above. Guests also have full use of the Pavilion Spa and the National Trust grounds.
3 night break (24th to 27th December)
Prices below are per room per night, and a 3 night minimum stay applies
- Club Room - £945.00
- Classic Double - £1,015.00
- Deluxe Double - £1,155.00
- Junior Suite - £1,365.00
- Deluxe Suite - £1,575.00
- Parterre Deluxe Suite - £1,785.00
- Spring Cottage - £2,730.00 (based on up to 6 adults /children sharing)
- Single Rooms - rates are available on request
- Children under 9 years - Children's rates are available on request
- Dogs - are always welcome at Cliveden. Dog rates are available on request.
- Prices include VAT
To book your Christmas stay:
Speak to one of our experienced reservationists on telephone: 01628 668561 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).