- 1-2 Floors
- 60-65 m2
Luxurious and generously proportioned, Deluxe Suites have high ceilings, are decorated with antiques and original works of art and offer very spacious lounge areas.
- Handmade king sized or twin beds
- Welcome fruit and Hildon Water
- Large flat screen TV
- Luxurious Asprey Toiletries
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Wifi
- All Deluxe Suites have fireplaces adding style and character to the rooms
- Period features adorn each room
- Generously proportioned separate or open plan lounge area
- Some Deluxe Suites have a separate dressing room
- All enjoy spectacular open views of the estate and some even look over the iconic nineteenth-century Parterre, designed by Fleming.
- All enjoy luxuriously appointed period en-suite bathrooms with bath and shower.
- All newly refurbished in a traditional, classic style making the most of the historical fabric of the building
- All rooms have a bath and shower (some have separate showers, some are over the bath).
- Henry James
Read more about the history of our Suites >>
View the latest Special Promotions >>
BOOK ONLINE / Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
A National Trust admission fee of £11.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).