- Handmade queen sized beds
- Welcome fruit and Hildon Water
- Large flat screen TV
- Luxurious Asprey Toiletries
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Wifi
- Antique furniture
- Period features and bathrooms
- Some of the Club Rooms have their own terrace with views of the walled garden and iconic outdoor swimming pool
All rooms at Cliveden are named after past house visitors and those involved in the history of the house dating back to 1666. Club room names include legendary author Rudyard Kipling who was a frequent house visitor in the early 1900's.
- Mr Lee
Read more about the history of our Rooms >>
View the latest Special Promotions >>
BOOK ONLINE / Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
A National Trust admission fee of £10.10 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).