Cliveden is a great place to spend some time with the family in truly inspiring and educational surroundings. The house offers a wealth of history and comfort. The National Trust grounds have a number of exciting places for the kids to explore including the maze and acres of grounds for little ones to run around...
The ultimate Family Hideaway....Newly refurbished Spring Cottage is a luxury three-bedroom 18th Century Cottage set on the banks of the River Thames. It can accommodate up to 8 guests (6 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 4 children).
Ideal for families it offers 2 double bedrooms, a snug (which has a sofa bed to make an additional bedroom if required), Children's room with (2 single beds), 2 bathrooms, large lounge, office space, private garden and stunning country kitchen complete with aga and dining for up to 6 guests.
Find out more >>
Rooms & Suites in the Main House...
Most rooms from Deluxe Double Rooms upwards are able to accommodate an extra bed comfortably in the room. We have a number of Interconnecting Rooms and Suite options to create a two-bedroomed suite as required.
SWIMMING & DINING...
We are pleased to welcome children in all our restaurants. Our Chef will be pleased to prepare any dishes from our menus for younger diners, or they can choose from our children's menu.
The Restaurant / Great Hall...
- A Children's Menu is available in the Restaurant or the Great Hall - View Sample >> / Children can also dine off the main menu if they wish to do so.
- Room service is also available 24 hours a day.
The Club Room...
- The Club Room - Children 0 to 10 years are allowed in the morning up until 2.30pm
- Then the same age group can enjoy a high tea in the Club Room from 5-6pm (vacate by 6.30pm at the latest)
- Children 10 years and over are welcome if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Swimming Pool Times & Information...
- Throughout the year, Children under 14 years of age can swim in the indoor pool if accompanied by an adult from 9am until 10.30am (9am until 11am on Sunday's) and from 4pm until 5.30pm.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is available for Children to swim in throughout the day during the summer school holidays.
- Children under the age of 18 are not, for health and safety reasons, able to use the Gym, Sauna, Steam rooms, Spa pool or Hot tubs.
- The minimum age for Spa Treatments is 16 years.
We are able to arrange babysitting services with a qualified external CRB checked babysitting agency on request. Please contact reservations for information and prices - Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO DO...
Leisure activities at the House and on the River...
- Tennis Courts (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Walking Trails
- Board Games
- List of family DVD's
- Cliveden's Vintage Boats - River Cruises (April to October)
Within the 376 acres of National Trust grounds...
- Free Family Trail
- Story Book Play Den
- The Maze
- Football Paddock
- Children's Playground
In the local area...
Cliveden is perfectly situated near a number of great attractions and fun days out. It is also only 45 minutes to Central London.
- Horse Riding (10 mins)
- Legoland Themepark (25 mins)
- Windsor Castle (15 mins)
- Windsor Leisure Centre (15 mins)
- Windsor Great Park (15 mins)
- Highclere Castle (25 mins)
- Bracknell Ski Slope and Ice Rink (30 mins)
- Go Ape Bracknell (30 mins)
- The Living Rainforest (40 mins)
- Thorpe Park Theme Park (40 mins)
- Central London (45 mins)
During the School Holidays - KIDS UP TO THE AGE OF 12 STAY FREE when sharing the parents room.
(Outside of School Holidays an extra bed charge of £60.00 including VAT and Breakfast is required)
2013 School Holidays:
- February Half Term - Saturday 16th to Sunday 24th February 2013
- Easter School Holidays - Friday 29th March to Sunday 14th April 2013
- May Half Term - Saturday 25th May to Sunday 2nd June 2013
- Summer School Holidays - Friday 26th July to Sunday 1st September 2013
- Autumn Half Term - Saturday 26th October to Sunday 2nd November 2013
- Christmas Holidays - Saturday 21st December 2013 to Sunday 5th January 2014
BOOK ONLINE >>/ Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
* Bed and Breakfast rates are exclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of your stay. A National Trust admission fee of £10.10 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).