Cliveden is a great place to spend some time with the family in truly inspiring and educational surroundings. The house offers a wealth of history and comfort. The National Trust grounds have a number of exciting places for the kids to explore including the maze and acres of grounds for little ones to run around...
Click here to see our children's policy >>
The ultimate Family Hideaway....Newly refurbished Spring Cottage is a luxury three-bedroom 18th Century Cottage set on the banks of the River Thames. It can accommodate up to 8 guests (6 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 4 children).
Ideal for families it offers 2 double bedrooms, a snug (which has a sofa bed to make an additional bedroom if required), Children's room with (2 single beds), 2 bathrooms, large lounge, office space, private garden and stunning country kitchen complete with aga and dining for up to 6 guests.
Find out more >>
Rooms & Suites in the Main House...
Most rooms from Deluxe Double Rooms upwards are able to accommodate an extra bed comfortably in the room. We have a number of Interconnecting Rooms and Suite options to create a two-bedroomed suite as required.
The Inchiquin Suite...
The Inchiquin Suite is a two bedded Deluxe Suite perfect for families. It has two king size beds in separate rooms, which can be twinned on request. The suite is located on the first/top floor of the East Wing, overlooking the Grand Drive, Fountain of Love and the gardens. Newly refurbished, The Inchiquin Suite has been glamorously refreshed in a traditional, classic style making the most of the historical fabric of the building.
SWIMMING & DINING...
We are pleased to welcome children in all our restaurants. Our Chef will be pleased to prepare any dishes from our menus for younger diners, or they can choose from our children's menu.
The Restaurant / Great Hall...
- A Children's Menu is available in the Restaurant or the Great Hall - View Sample >> / Children can also dine off the main menu if they wish to do so.
- We kindly ask that all children under the age of 8 years old dine before 8pm (last orders 7pm).
- Room service is also available 24 hours a day.
Swimming Pool Times & Information...
- Throughout the year, Children under 14 years of age can swim in the indoor pool if accompanied by an adult from 9am until 10.30am (9am until 11am on Sunday's) and from 4pm until 5.30pm.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is available for Children to swim in throughout the day during the summer school holidays.
- Children under the age of 18 are not, for health and safety reasons, able to use the Gym, Sauna, Steam rooms, Spa pool or Hot tubs.
- The minimum age for Spa Treatments is 16 years.
We are able to arrange babysitting services with a qualified external CRB checked babysitting agency on request. Please contact reservations for information and prices - Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO DO...
Leisure activities at the House and on the River...
- Tennis Courts (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Walking Trails
- Board Games
- List of family DVD's
- Cliveden's Vintage Boats - River Cruises (April to October)
Within the 376 acres of National Trust grounds...
- Free Family Trail
- Story Book Play Den
- The Maze
- Football Paddock
- Children's Playground
In the local area...
Cliveden is perfectly situated near a number of great attractions and fun days out. It is also only 45 minutes to Central London.
- Horse Riding (10 mins)
- Legoland Themepark (25 mins)
- Windsor Castle (15 mins)
- Windsor Leisure Centre (15 mins)
- Windsor Great Park (15 mins)
- Highclere Castle (25 mins)
- Bracknell Ski Slope and Ice Rink (30 mins)
- Go Ape Bracknell (30 mins)
- The Living Rainforest (40 mins)
- Thorpe Park Theme Park (40 mins)
- Central London (45 mins)
Treat your family and become a Legoland Windsor Resort VIP with the 'Gold VIP package'
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a theme park dedicated to children aged 2-12 years old. Play your part in a world of LEGO® adventure. With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park.
For £200 per person guests of Cliveden can enjoy the following at Legoland Windsor Resort:
- Complimentary parking
- Exclusive access through the Hotel into the resort
- Ultimate queue jumping
- Reserved dining area within the hotel
For further information please view the Legoland, Windsor website
Legoland Windsor Resort open now until Monday 2nd November 2015
During the School Holidays - KIDS UP TO THE AGE OF 12 STAY FREE when sharing the parents room.
(Outside of School Holidays an extra bed charge of £60.00 including VAT and Breakfast is required)
BOOK ONLINE >>/ Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
* Bed and Breakfast rates are exclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of your stay. A National Trust admission fee of £12.00 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).