Andre Garrett at Cliveden
- Awarded 18/50 in the Waitrose Good Food Guide 2016
- Best Newcomer Good Food Guide 2015
- Highest entrant in the Good Food Guide 2015
- 18 place in the Good Food Guide 2015
- Best Dessert, Taste of London 2014
- 8th place Square Meal UK Restaurant of the Year 2015
André Garrett at Cliveden House is proud to be a member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association
André Garrett at Cliveden House is a 'Three Star Sustainability Champion' from the Sustainable Restaurant Association Star Ratings scheme. The highest award possible.
No-one could resist an invitation to Cliveden; from Churchill to Chaplin, Lawrence to Lennon… Today the experience is just as memorable but the dining salon has undergone a dramatic interior design transformation. Seduced by this spectacular new dining room that now carries his name, Michelin-starred chef André has uprooted from Park Lane to put Cliveden firmly back on the gastronomic map.
Stunning dishes like Cocotte of native Dorset lobster and Fillet of Cumbrian longhorn beef appear alongside re-invented classics like Dover sole Veronique and venison "Grand-Veneur". Who could refuse such an invitation?
Congratulations to André Garrett for winning Best Dessert at Taste of London 2014.
Visit one of the following for more coverage TOL 2014 -
Hot Dinners >>
Liberty London Girl >>
NB. A National Trust admission fee of £7.00 per person for lunch, and £2.00 per person for dinner will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
* A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill