Create your own dream wedding to suit your tastes and your personal requirements. Please note that a minimum £5,000.00 spend applies to Bespoke Weddings at Cliveden.
- Spring Cottage - Up to 12 guests (Ceremonies from 4pm onwards) - £1,700.00 +VAT
- The Lady Astor Suite - Up to 40 guests (Ceremonies from 4pm onwards) - £1,300.00 +VAT
- The Mountbatten Suite - Up to 40 guests (Ceremonies from 4pm onwards) - £1,000.00 +VAT
- The French Dining Room - Up to 80 guests (Not available on Thursdays and Sundays - Due to National Trust Tours) - £1,500.00 +VAT
- The Stone Gazebo - Up to 60 guests (Outdoor Venue - National Trust Consent required) - £1,000.00 +VAT
- The Churchill Room - Up to 60 guests - £500.00 +VAT
- House Champagne - £14.50 per glass
- Speciality Beers - From £5.00
- Soft Drinks and Juices - From £3.50
- Cliveden Cocktails - Prices on request
Wedding Breakfast Room Hire
Many of the private dining rooms at Cliveden can be used for your wedding breakfast and reception. From small intimate receptions to larger parties Cliveden has an elegant room to fit your requirements.
- The Boudoir - Up to 24 guests - £800.00 +VAT
- Waldo's - Up to 24 guests - £500.00 +VAT
- The French Dining Room - Up to 60 guests - £1500.00 +VAT
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast - From £49.00 to £85.00 per person
- Supplementary Options - Amuse Bouche - £3.00 per person / Chef's choice of Pre-dessert - £4.00 per person
- Tasting Menus of four to eight courses can also be catered for and these will be individually priced after consultation as to your requirements with our Executive Head Chef.
Choose from our extensive selection of lovingly prepared hot and cold meat, fish and seafood and vegetarian canapes all hand produced by our Kitchen.
- A selection of 4 canapes - £9.50 per person
- A selection of 6 canapes - £11.50 per person
- A selection of 8 canapes - £13.50 per person
- A selection of 12 canapes - £15.50 per person
Private Dining Wine Selection
- Bottle of House Wine - From £37.50 per bottle
- We also have an extensive selection of fine wines available in our Cellar.
- Our head sommelier Guillaume Gorichon is on hand to offer valuable reccommendations and interesting suggestions from our extensive wine list.
Evening Food Options
Treat your guests with some late night food to round the evening off. All prices are per item and individual items are beautifully presented in bite size 'miniature' format.
- Burger - £5.50
- Fish and Chips - £5.50
- Chicken Goujons and Chips - £4.50
- Pizza - £3.50
- Sausage and Mash - £3.50
- Assorted Finger Sandwiches - £3.50
- Vegetable or Meat Kebab - £4.50
- Cottage Pie - £3.50
- Fish Pie - £3.50
- Bacon Rolls - £3.50
- Sausage Rolls - £3.50
- Ham and Cheese Croissants - £.4.50
- Croque Monsieur - £4.50
- Welsh Rarebit - £1.50
- Brioche (Plain) - £0.50
- Croissant with Scrambled Egg - £2.00
- Bagels with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese - £3.00
- Chickpea Falafel with Hummus and Pita - £2.50
Florists, Musical Entertaining, Toastmaster, Cake Making and other services are all available from our special list of approved and valued suppliers. Please contact the Special Events Team for further details.
If you would like further information on bespoke weddings at Cliveden or wish to receive a personalised quotation please contact our Special Events team on 01628 668561 or email email@example.com, who will be very happy to answer any questions you may have.