Luxury Honeymoon Hotel
Cliveden is a popular choice for newlyweds with its romantic history and luxurious surroundings, and many couples stay for a night or two before jetting off from London Heathrow airport (only twenty minutes drive away).
It was built out of love by the Duke of Buckingham for his mistress, and has been the site of passionate duels and tempestuous love affairs over the centuries, it was once even given as a wedding gift.
- Enjoy a private champagne river cruise down the thames on one of our vintage launches
- A romantic picnic in the grounds
- Cuddle up by the real log fires in the lounges
- Have a glass of fizz in the stunning outdoor hot tubs in the Pavilion Spa
- Take a romantic stroll around the beautiful grounds
- Book your table in the Restaurant and experience our tasting menu with sharing dishes
Wherever you stay in the House in one of our wonderful Suites or the seclusion of Spring Cottage by the River Thames, you'll be assured a perfect blessing to the start of your marriage. After 6pm only House guests are allowed into the grounds, where you can explore the Fountain of Love, the Secret Garden or any other romantic hideaways at your leisure.
Book Your Honeymoon Stay today:
Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: email@example.com / Book Online >>
If you would like further information on weddings at Cliveden please contact our Special Events team on 01628 668561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be very happy to answer any questions you may have.