Meet with a difference at Cliveden
Professionalism, unbeatable service and attention to detail are the hallmarks of Cliveden as a meeting venue.
The finest of luxury conference hotels, Cliveden is not only the perfect location for business meetings and conferences but is also ideally located for entertaining key clients, showcasing new products or quite simply thanking the team as there are few places more luxurious or enchanting than Cliveden for a private celebration or meal.
Why hold your next meeting at Cliveden?
- Close Motorway Links (5 minutes from M4 Junction 7) / 20 minutes drive from London Heathrow
- 40 minutes from Central London and Oxford
- A reputation for excellence
- Stunning Grade I listed House
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the house
- Comfortable lounges and break out spaces
- 38 Luxurious Bedrooms & Suites and Spring Cottage (3 bedroom Cottage on the banks of the River Thames)
- 2 state-of-the-art boardrooms - both with natural daylight
- Spectacular Private Dining Rooms
- Competitive Delegate rates available
- 376 Acres of National Trust Grounds and Parkland for activities and recreation
The flexibility of Cliveden can cater for any requirements you have for meetings, including our conference rooms, our private rooms and even a meeting of up to eight people can be held on Suzy Ann, our flagship vintage launch, for a unique and inspiring venue.
*Book and hold your conference in January, February or March 2014 and pick a treat. Choose from any of the following with our compliments:
- Upgraded rooms to suites (subject to availability)
- Drinks reception
- Butler's tour
- Half a bottle of Champagne in each room
- Chef's choice of complimentary canapes per person
Quote "Picknmix" when enquiring. This offer applies to 10 rooms or more on the 24 hour rate. Your conference must be taken by 31st March 2014. One room upgrade is gauranteed, others are subject to availability 24 hours before arrival.
Set in the heart of Berkshire countryside, The Estate's 376 acres of gardens and parklands can accommodate bespoke team building days that are designed with an emphasis on fun whilst improving and enhancing team performance. Nearby, golf at the prestigious Lambourne Golf Club, off-road driving, horse-riding, fishing, shooting, archery and polo experiences can also be arrange to make any event memorable.
For further information or to receive a Business Meeting quotation, please contact our Special Events Team on 01628 668561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org