Lemon Detox Retreat
What better way to refresh and renew than with the Lemon Detox Three Day Retreat at Cliveden.
The intensive three day fasting programme is designed to make detoxing easy as it nourishes and nurtures you through the initial fasting period and prepares you in body and mind for a continued weight loss or cleansing regime, whilst rejuvenating and pampering you in a beautiful, discreet environment.
The Lemon Detox Three Day Retreat is ideal for those wishing to begin their detox away from it all and achieve immediate results. On leaving the retreat, you can continue your detox experience at home for up to 10 days, either as a fast or by following a food combining programme provided especially for you by one of the resident spa team.
The package includes:
- Three consultations with a therapist throughout your stay
- Lemon Detox formula and flask to consume whenever you feel hungry
- 60 minute treatment of your choice - day one
- Full body exfoliation and our signature Honey and Mango Wrap - day two
- Two nights luxury accommodation
- Full use of all facilities at Cliveden, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, indoor and outdoor Tennis Courts, squash courts, Gymnasium and hot tubs.
- Opportunity to enjoy 376 acres of beautiful National Trust Grounds
Prices are per room per stay (based on two people sharing)
- Club Room - From £864.00 to £1,284
- Classic Room - From £1,092 to £1,660
- Deluxe Room - From £1,296 to £1,900
- Junior Suite - From £1,680 to £2,284
- Deluxe Suite - From £2,148 to £2,752
- Parterre Deluxe Suite - From £3,000 to £3,444
- Spring Cottage - From £4,068 to £4,488
Benefits to the Lemon Detox Three Day Retreat:
- Cleansing the body of toxins
- Weight loss if overweight
- Increased energy & vitality
- Shinier hair & stronger nails
- Clearer skin and eyes
- Better digestion
- Greater sense of wellbeing
This special break is available until 23rd December 2013. Subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions: The Lemon Detox 3 Day Retreat is based on two people sharing.
BOOK ONLINE >> / Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is essential your treatments are reserved prior to your arrival, to book treatments please call The Pavilion Spa on 01628 607177.