Tucked away in the heart of the Berkshire countryside within easy access of London and Heathrow, The Pavilion Spa offers a unique historic experience in breath-taking rural surroundings like nowhere else.
Situated in National Trust grounds inside the famous Walled Garden, made famous by its association with the Profumo affair in the 1960s, The Pavilion Spa provides an oasis of calm and relaxation.
This haven of tranquillity offers an impressive list of beauty and holistic treatments for our house guests and Club Members from exclusive brands such as Anne Semonin, Carita and MamaMio within the six treatment rooms.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Canadian hot tubs
- Whirlpool spas
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- 6 Treatment Rooms
- Fully equipped Gymnasium (featuring state of the TechnoGym equipment including the a Plurima and Powerplate)
- Separate Men's and Ladies' Steam Rooms and Sauna.
- The Walled Garden is a secluded suntrap, with an array of sunbeds next to the pool.
In addition guests are also able to enjoy:
- 376 Acres of spectacular National Trust Managed Gardens (including Jogging and Walking trails)
- Tennis Courts (indoor and outdoors)
- The Cliveden Flotilla of Vintage Launches (available April to October)
JOIN THE SPA AS A MEMBER OF THE CLIVEDEN CLUB
As the past home of Dukes, a Prince of Wales and the Astor family, Cliveden has long enjoyed a prestigious and prominent social standing - one which continues to this day. The Cliveden Club is a social and country club whose members are restricted to no more than 300 and who enjoy many exclusive and extremely attractive privileges of this luxurious home away from home.
Find out more >>
Guests can choose from the Conservatory restaurant for informal light lunches or waiter service by the pool.
Full and half day spa packages are also available to non-residents, for those wishing to try the "Cliveden experience".
Treatment Menu >>
Throughout the year, children under 14 years of age may swim in the indoor pool if accompanied by an adult from 9am until 10.30am (9am until 11am on Sundays) and from 4pm until 5.30pm. During July and August children may also swim in the outdoor pool.
For further information or to book, please contact The Pavilion Spa on 01628 607177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.