The Pavilion Spa "Bubbly Spa day" includes:
- Coffee, herbal teas and homemade biscuits on arrival, served in the Conservatory overlooking the gardens and outdoor pool.
- Robes, towels, slippers, toiletries, water, herbal tea, fresh fruit, newspapers and magazines are provided.
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
- A glass of Prosecco
- A 50 minute Anne Semonin Stress Relief Bubbling Mud Back Therapy Treatment
- A two course lunch in the Conservatory
£130.00 per person Monday to Friday
£150.00 per person Saturday and Sunday
Subject to availability.
A National Trust admission fee of £6.75 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
Upgrade your lunch to our 3-course Market Menu in our restaurant, André Garrett at Cliveden for a supplement of £14.00 per person. Monday to Saturday only, Subject to availability, reservations are essential.
For further information or to book, please contact The Pavilion Spa on 01628 607177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.