- Pavilion Spa
- Full Spa Day
This program is specifically designed to combat the effects of a stressful lifestyle and consists of a back, neck and shoulder massage, spa facial and a two course lunch enjoyed in the Conservatory or Club Room.
- Coffee, herbal teas and homemade biscuits on arrival, served in the Conservatory overlooking the gardens and outdoor pool.
- Robes, towels, slippers, toiletries, water, herbal tea, fresh fruit, newspapers and magazines are provided.
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
- Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Spa facial
- Two course lunch in the Conservatory or Club Room
£140.00 per person
A National Trust admission fee of £6.00 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
Upgrade your lunch to our 3-course Market Menu in our restaurant, André Garrett at Cliveden for a supplement of £10 per person. Monday to Saturday only, Subject to availability, reservations are essential.
For further information or to book, please contact The Pavilion Spa on 01628 607177 or email email@example.com.