Cliveden was originally conceived as a hunting lodge for a man who cared for little beyond "pleasure, frolic or extravagant diversion." His legacy is still evident in the sheer range of entertainments available today.
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Snooker room
- A fully equipped gymnasium (personal training available)
- The Pavilion Spa, complete with heated outdoor and indoor pools, are all provided within theextensive grounds.
- Horse Riding (nearby)
- Fitness trail around the grounds
- Children's Play area in the grounds
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (nearby)
The National Trust Grounds
What makes any stay at Cliveden so special is that guests are free to explore the 376 acres of beautifully maintained National Trust owned gardens and the acres of woodland, water garden and magnificent formal garden that surround the House.
With snow drops and daffodils, bluebells in the woodlands, changing bedding displays and stunning autumn colour in the Water Garden there is always something new to discover in Cliveden's gardens.
Picnics can be ordered to enjoy in the grounds, or on one of our timeless vintage launches on the Thames.
Visit the Cliveden National Trust Website >>