Cliveden Club Overseas Membership
Overseas Membership of the Cliveden Club includes...
- The opportunity to participate in a wide variety of social activities and events at Cliveden.
- 33% reduction on accommodation, subject to availability
- 25% reduction on all food and beverage served in the Club Room and Conservatory. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily.
- 25% reduction on the lunch and dinner menu in the Restarant.
- 25% reduction on all spa treatments, Monday - Thursday inclusive.
- 25% reduction on all spa treatments, Friday - Sunday inclusive.
- Use of Cliveden's private sitting rooms for informal meetings.
- No hire charge for Cliveden's private dining rooms, including the French Dining Room (except on Saturday's when a 25% reduction will be applied to the room hire rate)
- Use of the Cliveden Pavilion Spa, including indoor and outdoor pools, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, Walled Garden, gymnasium, exercise studio, tennis and squash courts from 7.00am to 9.00pm. Robes, slippers, towels and toiletries are provided together with complimentary tea, coffee and fresh fruit.
- Complimentary fitness classes - e.g. Yoga, Pilates, Aqua aerobics
- Use of the Club Room with complimentary tea and coffee served throughout the day for Members only.
- Complimentary tea and coffee served in the House Monday-Friday until 6pm.
- Complimentary tea and coffee served in the Walled Garden and Pavilion Spa areas.
£1,500.00 per annum for a 12 month membership including VAT.
Annual Fee is payable in full.
A Joining Fee of £700.00 including VAT applies. Three month waiver clause for membership applies.
For further information on the Cliveden Club, please contact the Cliveden Club Office on 01628 607158 or email email@example.com