Welcome in the New Year in grand style
New Year's Eve -Wednesday 31st December 2014
- A warm welcome greets you with a generous afternoon tea buffet, served in the Great Hall.
- Spend a rewarding day at leisure with the option of joining the National Trust's guided tour of the house, exploring the estate's formal gardens and woodlands or even working up an appetite in the maze!
- The pleasure of your company is requested at 7pm for a Champagne and canapé reception in the Great Hall as a precursor for dinner.
- A sumptuous four-course menu awaits you with paired wines selected by our head sommelier. Guests will be seated on shared tables of up to 12.
- After dinner, the party spirit hits a new high with dancing to a live Jazz band. New Year is seen in with a traditional Scottish piper playing Auld Lang Syne, followed by a later supper for truly hardy party-goers! (dress code: black tie)
New Year's Day - Thursday 1st January 2015
- A lavish and generous brunch, including free-flowing Bucks Fizz and Bloody Mary's is served. Brunch is open to non-residents too so invite your friends to join you - brunch is truly a sociable start to the new year!
- Put your feet up in The Pavilion Spa for some pampering or beauty treatments.
- After a champagne and canapé reception move through into the restaurant for a delicious four-course dinner including tea and coffee with petit fours (dress code: jacket and tie).
Friday 2nd January 2015
- Breakfast at leisure in bed or in the restaurant before departure at 11am. Until next year! _____________________________________________________________________________________________
All inclusive tariff
The new year programme is fully inclusive of all meals, drinks, receptions, activities and entertainment as detailed above. Guests also have full use of the Pavilion Spa and the National Trust grounds.
2 Night Break (31st December 2014 to 2nd January 2015)
Prices are per room per night (based on two guests sharing) and a 2 night minimum stay applies
- Club Room - £956.00
- Classic Double - £1,077.00
- Deluxe Double - £1,182.00
- Junior Suite - £1,386.00
- Deluxe Suite - £1,628.00
- Parterre Deluxe Suite - £2,090.00
- Spring Cottage - £3,203.00 (based on up to 4 adults 2 children sharing)
- Single rooms - rates are available on request
- Children under 9 years - Children's rates are available on request
- Dogs - are always welcome at Cliveden. Dog rates are available on request.
Prices include VAT
To book your New Year stay:
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE / Speak to one of our experienced reservationists on telephone: 01628 668561 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).