Please note we are just finalising the details of our 2013 programme.
The below details are from our successful 2012 programme and may still be subject to change.
NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS
Monday 30th December 2013
- A warm welcome greets you with traditional afternoon tea, served to piano accompaniment in the Great Hall
- During the early evening enjoy a fascinating wine tasting with our knowledgeable Head Sommelier, or a champagne reception
- A delicious three-course dinner (Dress Code: Jacket and Tie)
New Year's Eve - Tuesday 31st December 2013
- Enjoy a leisurely Full English Breakfast
- A full day at leisure - Including: Join the National Trust's guided tour of the House followed by full afternoon tea or visit The Pavilion Spa for some pampering
- During early evening, join fellow guests and non-residents for a Champagne and canape reception
- A four-course gourmet dinner on shared tables of up to 12 guests.
- After dinner, the revelry continues with dancing to a live Jazz band, and a flutter on the Black Jack and Roulette tables.
- New Year is seen in with a traditional Scottish piper playing Auld Lang Syne, followed by a later supper for truly hardy party-goers! (Dress Code: Black Tie)
New Year's Day - Wednesday 1st January 2014
- Enjoy a hearty Full English Breakfast
- Depart at your leisure
All Inclusive Tariff
The New Year Celebration Programme is fully inclusive of all meals, drinks, receptions, activities and entertainment as detailed above. Guests also have full use of The Pavilion Spa and the National Trust Grounds.
2 Night Break (30th December 2013 to 1st January 2014)
Prices are per room per night. 2 night minimum stay applies
- Club Room - £956.00
- Classic Double - £1,077.00
- Deluxe Double - £1,182.00
- Junior Suite - £1,386.00
- Deluxe Suite - £1,628.00
- Parterre Deluxe Suite - £2,090.00
- Spring Cottage - £3,203.00 (based on up to 4 adults 2 children sharing)
- Single Rooms - Rates are available on request
- Children Under 9 Years - Children's rates are available on request
- Dogs - Are always welcome at Cliveden. Dog rates are available on request.
- Prices include VAT
To Book your New Year Break:
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE / Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A National Trust admission fee of £10.10 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).