- £281 (from, pppn)
- Special Offer
Make your own tennis history with private tuition, match play, or simply enjoy a few friendly games.
Andy Murray's success at the Wimbledon Championships this year is sure to see many to dust off their rackets and head to the tennis courts. Wimbledon, held annually at the All England Club in London since 1877, is the world's oldest tennis tournament. And coincidentally, Cliveden's has the UK's oldest indoor tennis court, built by Lord Astor as a gift for Nancy Astor.
Make your own tennis history with private tuition, match play, or simply enjoy a few friendly games. You can also play on the outside courts too as long as the sunny weather holds!
Cliveden's tennis package includes:
- Overnight hotel accommodation in your chosen luxurious room or suite
- Continental Breakfast
- 3-course dinner in the Restaurant
- 1 hour of tennis coaching
- 1 additional hour of court hire
- a 55 min sports massage per person
- Full use of the award-winning spa and leisure facilities including heat therapy in the sauna and steam rooms, two swimming pools and gym.
BOOK NOW/ Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
* Bed and Breakfast rates are exclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of your stay. A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).