Our special Heathrow Stopover Stay is the ideal way to experience one of England's finest hotels at the beginning or end of your vacation...
Cliveden is set in 376 acres of stunning National Trust gardens and woodland. A Grade I listed stately House Cliveden has been dedicated to the pursuit of pleasure, power and politics for over 300 years...
You will be in good company if you choose to stay. As well as virtually every British Monarch since 1666, Charlie Chaplin, Nancy Astor, Winston Churchill and President Roosevelt are among the roll call of past guests at the house.
The Package Includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in your chosen Room or Suite category
- Full English Breakfast
- Three Course Dinner in the Terrace Dining Room
- Butler's Walk around the House
- Full use of the Spa Facilities and access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
- One way private car Transfer in a Mercedes S Class or BMW 7 Series to or from London Heathrow Airport (any terminal)
Prices start from only £218.00 per person per night, inclusive of VAT and based on two people sharing.
BOOK ONLINE >>
For further information or to book, please contact our Reservations Team on 01628 668561 or email email@example.com and quote 'Heathrow Stopover'.
This break is available on: Selected dates.
A National Trust admission fee of £10.10 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
Additional Airport waiting charges may apply due to delayed flights for transfers - £15 + VAT per half hour.