During school holidays children up to the age of 12 years stay with our compliments, when sharing their parent's room. (Outside of school holidays an extra bed charge of £60 including VAT and breakfast is required.)
During the October Half Term, children can join in some extra Halloween activities...
Children's Gruesome History Talk
Cliveden's story is unique and during the Half term we will be marking Halloween by offering Children's history talks. Children will be intrigued to learn of Cliveden's former residents including two dukes, an earl and a prince, along the way they will hear stories such as the dual between the Duke of Buckingham and the Earl of Shrewsbury and can view the suits of armour worn.
Children's Halloween Hunt
Children have the opportunity to take part in our Halloween hunt, once they have found all of the clues they can return to reception for a special treat!
Subject to availability
Cliveden is a great place to spend some time with the family in truly inspiring and educational surroundings. The house offers a wealth of history and comfort. The National Trust grounds have a number of exciting places for the kids to explore including the maze and acres of grounds for little ones to run around...
Price per room per night:
- Deluxe Double Room (one child) - £468.00 to £708.00
- Junior Suite - £660.00 to £900.00
- Deluxe Suites - £894.00 to £1134.00
- Parterre Deluxe Suites - £1332.00 to £1572.00
Room sizes vary therefore please check in advance which category of room you would need for the size of your family. Prices are per room per night and inclusive of continental breakfast, full use of the Pavilion Spa and VAT.
A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
For further information or to book, please contact our Reservations Team on 01628 668561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ultimate Family Hideaway....refurbished Spring Cottage is a luxury three-bedroom 18th Century Cottage set on the banks of the River Thames. It can accommodate up to 8 guests (6 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 4 children).
Ideal for families it offers 2 double bedrooms, a snug (which has a sofa bed to make an additional bedroom if required), Children's room with (2 single beds), 2 bathrooms, large lounge, office space, private garden and stunning country kitchen complete with aga and dining for up to 6 guests.
Find out more >>
2 bedroom Inchiquin Suite
Just added this April, Inchiquin now boasts a double / twin room overlooking the gardens and driveway to the front of the house together with a suite overlooking the East lawn. The spacious suite is thoughtfully appointed with breakfast table and chairs, sofas and armchairs surrounding the fireplace and a canopied master bed.
Rooms & Suites in the Main House
Most rooms from Deluxe Double Rooms upwards are able to accommodate an extra bed comfortably in the room. We have a number of Interconnecting Rooms and Suite options to create a two-bedroomed suite as required.
SWIMMING & DINING...
We are pleased to welcome children in all our restaurants. Our Chef will be pleased to prepare any dishes from our menus for younger diners, or they can choose from our children's menu.
The Restaurant / Great Hall...
- A Children's Menu is available in the Restaurant or the Great Hall - View Sample >> / Children can also dine from the main menu if they wish to do so.
- Room service is also available 24 hours a day.
The Club Room...
- The Club Room - Children 0 to 10 years are allowed in the morning up until 2.30pm
- Then the same age group can enjoy a high tea in the Club Room from 5-6pm (vacate by 6.30pm at the latest)
- Children 10 years and over are welcome if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Swimming Pool Times & Information...
- Throughout the year, Children under 14 years of age can swim in the indoor pool if accompanied by an adult from 9am until 10.30am, and from 4pm until 5.30pm.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is available for children to swim in throughout the day during the summer school holidays.
- Children under the age of 18 are not, for health and safety reasons, able to use the gym, sauna, steam rooms, spa pool or hot tubs.
- The minimum age for spa treatments is 16 years.
We are able to arrange babysitting services with a qualified external CRB checked babysitting agency on request. Please contact reservations for information and prices - Tel: 01628 668561 / Email: email@example.com
THINGS TO DO...
Leisure activities at the House and on the River...
- Tennis Courts (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Walking Trails
- Board Games
- List of family DVD's
- Cliveden's Vintage Boats - River Cruises (April to October)
Within the 376 acres of National Trust grounds...
- Free Family Trail
- Story Book Play Den
- The Maze
- Football Paddock
- Children's Playground
In the local area...
Cliveden is perfectly situated near a number of great attractions and fun days out. It is also only 45 minutes to Central London.
- Horse Riding (10 mins)
- Legoland Themepark (25 mins)
- Windsor Castle (15 mins)
- Windsor Leisure Centre (15 mins)
- Windsor Great Park (15 mins)
- Highclere Castle (25 mins)
- Bracknell Ski Slope and Ice Rink (30 mins)
- Go Ape Bracknell (30 mins)
- The Living Rainforest (40 mins)
- Thorpe Park Theme Park (40 mins)
- Central London (45 mins)
BOOK ONLINE >>/ Tel: 00 44 1628 668561 / Email Us
* Bed and Breakfast rates are exclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of your stay. A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).