This package includes:
- A doggie welcome pack in your room, with includes doggie welcome letter, dog bed, dog water bowl, feeding mat, one meal per day from the delights of our dog menu, poo bags, dog towel, dog treats, personalised Cliveden lead, dog walking map of the Cliveden estate and a torch for those early morning and late evening walks...
- Dinner for the ''Doggies'', selected from our chef's canine menu will be served in your room, whilst the ''Humans'' can enjoy a three course dinner in the Restaurant, André Garrett at Cliveden for two.
- Luxury overnight accommodation in your chosen room or suite category
- Continental breakfast
- Full use of all facilities at Cliveden, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, indoor and outdoor Tennis Courts, squash courts, Gymnasium and hot tubs.
- Opportunity to enjoy over 250 acres of beautiful Dog Walking friendly National Trust Grounds
Prices start from only £198.50 per person per per night, based on two people sharing a Club Room.
Dog-sitting and walking services are also available.
Terms and Conditions: Based on two adults and one dog sharing a room and inclusive of VAT. This package is subject to availability and excludes bank holidays and Christmas. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Please note there are some National Trust restrictions within the estate, and dogs are allowed in over 250 acres of designated woodland paths, but not in the gardens or lawns surrounding the hotel. Dogs are welcome in the bedrooms and public areas, but not the dining rooms, The Pavilion Spa or Walled Garden. Dogs are the full responsibility of their owners and should be well behaved.
For further information or to book, please book online or contact our Reservations Team on 01628 668561 / Email Us.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
This break is available on: Selected dates.
A National Trust admission fee of £10.50 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).